Apply for a Varsity It Girl Position Today!
Attention all cheerleaders! We have a very exciting opportunity that you may be interested in. Varsity Spirit is creating five teams of the best and brightest cheerleaders in various cities across the country to form the 2015-2016 Varsity Intelligence Team. The Varsity It Girls meetings begin soon and the application process starts now!
Each team will meet 4 times during the school year at select locations in Orlando, Bridgewater (NJ), Memphis, Dallas and Anaheim. The Varsity It Girls will share their thoughts on topics and actively participate in lively discussions about new programs, products and ideas. This is an internship in Marketing that will be great experience for college and beyond!
• At least 3 years of cheerleading experience
• Must be a Junior or Senior in High School
• Superior communication and leadership skills
• Creative and artistic abilities
• Minimum of 3.5 GPA
• Social media experience
• Must live within driving distance of Orlando, Bridgewater, Memphis, Dallas or Anaheim
• Above all- a passion for cheerleading!
Job responsibilities include:
• Must attend all meetings
• Product testing
• Viral marketing contribution
• Varsity TV content generation
• Merchandise design and development
Think you have what it takes to be a Varsity It Girl? Submit your application today!
All applications are due by August 1, 2015 or September 1, 2015 depending on your state.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE VARSITY OFFICE for information regarding the Varsity It Girl selection. Varsity will contact only applicants who will be offered a position.