Over the past year, junior high, high school, and all star dance teams from all across the country have spent countless hours practicing and preparing to compete in the largest and most prestigious dance team championship in America, the 2014 National Dance Team Championship, administered by Universal Dance Association.
The NDTC is the only national-level dance team championship that is endorsed by the National Federation of State High School Associations, the national service and administrative organization for high school athletics and fine arts programs in speech, debate, theater, and music. All teams had to qualify in 2013-14 in order to compete at this celebrated event.
Can't make the trip down to Florida this year? Don't worry! You'll be able to catch all of the action right here on Varsity.com! Varsity.com's coverage includes:
- Video coverage of team performances, behind-the-scene photo galleries, up-to-the-minute results throughout the competition.
- Live Streaming!
- Watch LIVE on Sunday, February 2nd starting at 11:45am from the HP Field House.
- You can also stay in touch with UDA through Twitter by following @UDAnews. Be sure to use #UDAnationals when tweeting! You can also become a fan of Universal Dance Association on Facebook!
- Schedule of Events for the 2014 National Dance Team Championship!
- While you are waiting for the coverage to begin, check out last year’s performances!
- We will be capturing video of every team’s performance, but they won’t be up forever. Don't let your memories slip away, keep them forever with a UDA Nationals DVD! – Link coming soon
- Universal Event Photography will be on site taking team photos and action shots for purchase at a touch screen stations during the event. Once the National Dance Team Championship is over, you can still purchase your photos on Universal Event Photography's website! Pictures from this event will be available online a week after the event has been completed.